Re: [Question #206956]: Can't launch sikuli script due to dll error

ironmantis7x gave more information on the question:
Okay -- I ran this right on the remote machine (just locally) and it is
interactive.  I tried to run it from the other machine that is I am
using as a remote terminal and I do not get the interactive >>> prompt.

So ... i am a little lost here.  I have Java installed on both machines
(32 bit) and I can run it locally on both machines with no issue.  A
soon as I try to run the scripts remotely, it fails.

Any insight that you can give would be great.

Thanks!