Re: [Question #206657]: Wait for image A or B or C forever, then take action accordingly

So if you want to ALWAYS observe the 'send error report' event, even
during the if ... elif ... elif ... elif processing, then you either
have to differentiate this event with its own handler and put the action
statements into the handler or put the whole observation into a parallel
thread (which might be too oversized).

But what I still do not understand: when one of the images RegA ... D
come up, the script does something and then ends. This does not make any
sense to me. (means: what is with the program behavior between your
above steps 1 and 2, if no crash happens?)