[Question #207167]: Empty report - HTMLTestRunner through command line

I searched in the Answers, couldn't see anyone facing this.

Problem: Able to generate html report when run from IDE, but if I the same run through cmd line, empty report has created. What is the issue.

My main file looks like this:

import unittest
import HTMLTestRunner

class SuiteA(unittest.TestCase):
       def A()
       def B()

timestamp = time.strftime('%Y_%m_%d_%H_%M')
rname = 'MyReport_'+timestamp+'.html'
base_dir = os.path.abspath(getBundlePath()+'//..')
report_file = os.path.join(base_dir, rname)

outfile = open(report_file, "wb")
runner = HTMLTestRunner.HTMLTestRunner(
        stream=outfile,
        title=rname,
        description='bla bla'
        )
runner.run(suite)
outfile.close()

This is the command I use to run from cmd line
$sudo <path to sikuli-ide.sh> -r main.sikuli

Let me know if I am missing any thing here. The same script generating report if I run from IDE. I have spent time to trouble shoot but couldn't resolve so far :(