[Question #207178]: How to click a specific UI element using regular expression

Hi,

I started using sikuli last week for UI Automation, need some help.

I am working on a windows mobile automation activity. Here is the scenario.

When the search button is clicked, user will be able to see various products listed (screen can be scrolled up and down). I need to write a program for clicking on any product (product could be on the 1st page or product could be anywhere -drag/dropdown).

I am looking for regular expressions with which I can identify the UI element uniquely and click on any one of them

example:
product name:dynex
model: dx0200
sku:34000

the above information will be changing dynamically, I need to write code for this.

could you please help me by providing the code or any other links to refer?

Thanks in advance
Siva