Re: [Question #140519]: Sikuli X - Windows - libraries not found - problems when running a script

Michiel Vanthuyne posted a new comment:
Hi RaiMan,
Thanks for your feedback.

I'm not completely convinced this does not do any harm. In the situation
I tried, I could prevent the error above from happening by correcting
the double slash.

I had a batch file with something like:

@echo off
"c:\program files\sikuli x\sikuli-ide.bat" -r "c:\users\administrator\sikuli scripts\myscript.sikuli"

When running the batch file by double-clicking it, everything was fine.
When the batch file was started from the task scheduler, I received the error described above.