Re: [Question #207167]: Empty report - HTMLTestRunner through command line

Neo gave more information on the question:
Resolved. Seems to be a bug.
I have removed tearDown() method in my suite and report is started coming after the test execution.

But, I wanted to close my app and restart it for each of my test case.
It seems with this approach (running from command line) run only one
case if we use tearDown() method.

Surprised to see noone in this forum faced this issue. Raiman, can you
confirm this a bug?