[Question #207264]: Setting Default Region?

Hey

I was wondering if it was possible to set the default region manually away from SCREEN.  I'm looking to do this as I'm setting up a mini framework where I have a bunch of reusable code in there own library file, which is imported as needed.

Breaking it down further, the specific problem I'm currently having (which this would solve) is I have methods in this library that themselves use Region methods, i.e. exist().  This causing a problem when I'm using a specific region (with 'with region:') as the library method does not recognize this and default back to the screen region.

So for example:

main file:

myReg = Region(App("Chrome").window())

with myReg:
    from import lib *
    eitherOr([img1, img2])

lib file:

from import sikuli *
def eitherOr(imageList):
        for x in range(0, len(imageList)):
            print x
            if(exists(imageList[x], 0)):
                return imageList[x]

The exists in the lib file does not pick up myReg as region.

Any help would be brilliant.  Thanks!