[Question #207372]: Create Region from Match/Speeding up Searches!

I am trying to create a sikuli script that plays a memory card game.

My current code works, however the game has a timer and it times out searching through my array. I was hoping there is a faster way to search for an image.

My current basic code:

cards = [images of each possible card] # eg [card1.png, card2.png]

areas = [matches of each area] # each area is a match taken from a reference point image and then using the offset feature.

for area in areas:
  click(area)
  for card in cards:
    if exists(card, 0)
      match.append((area, card))

Ideally I want to make it so it only searches in the area for the correct card. And before you ask, no I cannot simply define a region for each card area. I have put a personal ban on using regions defined by coordinates as they seem to break our tests when run in a different resolutions.

Regards,
Andrew