Re: [Question #207264]: Setting Default Region?

RaiMan posted a new comment:
@ j-the-k

I do not think,that your second version will work, because the "magic" of using SCREEN as default region, when using Region methods unqualified, is bound to the SCREEN object.
The object myRegion in your suggestion does not have this magic behavior.

BTW: there is a typo (copy/paste I guess): the second suggestion uses
the original def unmodified:

def eitherOr(imageList):
        for x in range(0, len(imageList)):
            print x