[Question #207645]: Image not found although image was used 2 times before

HI,

I run a sikuli script which enters a 3 digit code via a keyboard which is displayed as a image (like a calculator)

I check whether the keyboard image exist - if exists I click 3 times at the number 2 at the image. Sometimes it happens that the script stops because he didn't find the image for the second or third click at number 2.

The image is in all 4 steps the same (the whole keyboard, but with different click offset). So, what can be that the image is found with "exist", the next click on this image works fine, but the second click of the same image failed ("Image not found...")?

Can anybody help?