[Question #207683]: Changing settings on mutiple GUIs

We are looking at Sikuli to help us automate some GUI changes on several identical interfaces. We have an excel spreadsheet with a list of IP addresses. What we want to do is set up a script to login to the GUI navigate to a settings page, change some of the settings, save and proceed to the next IP address on the list. I have been working on a script to do one page but I do not know how to get Sikuli to take the next IP address from my excel doc.

Thanks