Re: [Question #207739]: Sqlite in Sikuli/jython

Andrew Munro is still having a problem:
Thanks, almost got it working. Are there any JDBC drivers built in to
the sikuli jython instance or do I have to add my own.

If not, would I just download a driver.jar and then modify my batch
script and add something like:

java -Xms64M -Xmx512M -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8
-Dpython.path="Sikuli-X-1.0rc3\Sikuli-IDE\sikuli-script.jar/" -jar
"Sikuli-X-1.0rc3\Sikuli-IDE\sikuli-ide.jar" -jar "driver.jar"