Re: [Question #207712]: Mandatory prerequisite error for visual C++ 2008

Michael Sweeney confirmed that the question is solved:
Thanks for the reply...

I think there's a dll conflict somewhere; I tried shifting the sikuli-
libs entries around to be earlier in the PATH variable, but that didn't
seem to help.  I tried running Notepad with a similar script and didn't
have any problem-- so it might have been some sort of conflict between
Sikuli and my application specifically (my application has dependencies
on Visual C++ runtimes as well).  My first thought was that Sikuli's
PATH entry may have been causing problems for the application I'm
testing (the problem you indicated, but in reverse), but I thought that
would ALWAYS cause problems for my app; like I said, I only see an issue
when both are running at the same time.

At any rate, I ultimately tried the portable version of Sikuli and that
seems to work fine in my case.