[Question #207775]: Multiple Screenshot Export

Hi, I'm brand new to this, and I was hoping ya'll could help me.

I'm trying to automate taking multiple screenshots (500+) and exporting them into a folder. (Later to be turned into a PDF)

More specifically, in between each screenshot, the mouse will move the browser to another screen (back/forward, I got that part down, simple "click(selected back-arrow)").

I've read the answer to question 176302, but my coding skills are lacking.

I've been using the "Capture" tool, but those images do not seem to be saved anywhere that I can export them to.

I've been using the IDE, and maybe that was my problem?

Thanks so much,
-David