[Question #207797]: image does not exist but if exists is returning true

Hi,

I'm not sure why exists function is returning true here.

Here is my exists statement:
        if (exists("MIPO39WAncho-1.png")):
                popup("39W Anchor 20110926 scenario exists")

On my screen, this image does not exist or I should say not visible at the initial load.  This image gets visible if you scroll down in the container.  What I am trying to do is to look for the image on the initial container and if it's there then click on it otherwise scroll down and then look for the image once again and if there then click it.
If this image is not found then fail the test.

However, this image is getting found during the first if statement and I do not understand why.

Any idea?

Thank you,

sincerely,

Alex Yi