Re: [Question #207739]: Sqlite in Sikuli/jython

what about suggestion in comment #14 ?

and this might work

java -cp "sqlite-jdbc.jar;c:\Program Files\Sikuli X\sikuli-script.jar"
org.python.util.jython run_suite.sikuli\run_suite.py

but the the script needs a
from sikuli import *
at beginning

and you have to take care for your images (e.g. setBundlePath correctly
or add image path)

--- Im confused now, I thought I had to add jython to my cp or something?
no need for that, jython 2.5.2 is contained in sikuli-script.jar

--- I am remebering back to when my friend suggested using a database to store my results data. "It will be 3 lines of python!" he said... "it will be easy"... he said xD
Did your friend know, that you wanted to use Sikuli together with JDBC ?
The 3 lines are not the problem - problem is the one line, that runs your stuff using Java ;-)