Re: [Question #207935]: region.find("some text")

Elena is still having a problem:
I have the latest build r930.
But the problem still occurs. I know that the text recognition is in beta and still has a lot of problems.

"Reading" a text with text() methods works though the "recognized" text looks mostly corrupted. But it doesn't give an error at least.
But what bothers me here, is that OpenGL UI is supposed to be supported by region.find() or not?