Re: [Question #207981]: Problem running the test in FAQ #2005. Environment variables are set correctly but test does not execute properly

Description changed to:
"--- now make the following base test
on a command line run the following
java -jar %SIKULI_HOME%sikuli-script.jar -i"

when I run this I get error: unable to access jar file C:\Program
even though I have the path setup (its installed in the default dir and the path variable is correct)

How do I fix this? The FAQ only tells me what it should do. now how to
fix it if it doesnt .