[Question #208254]: intersection of regions

Hi,
Sorry for bothering but I couldn't find any related "solved" problem for this subject...
I want to take intersection of two region as such:

desiredRegion = intersect( find("firstImage.png").right(), find("secondImage.png").below()

the function intersect is the function that I want. Is there such way to get the same result with another function or algorithm?

Thank you for your help...