Re: [Question #207946]: Exported Sikuli Test executable from local machine does not work on remote machine

Alex Yi is still having a problem:
One more question.  I remote into my machine from other physical machine and the test is failing.  Any idea why?
It's failing to find bunch of images.  Is this a resolution issue?

Basically, once I'm done with implementing the test, I need to demo it
to the group and usually we go to the meeting room and remote in to the
personal work machine.

I guess I need to create a region first and then find the image so that
the initial starting x and y coordinates are equal?

Thank you,

sincerely,

Alex