Re: [Question #208252]: importing .sikuli files in eclipse

vidisha aggarwal is still having a problem:
Thanks Raiman for your help...
but i hv a confusion regarding .py files...
there are two .py files in my project. one is that which i have created using Sikuli Ide. and dat i hv imported in the project while creating it.
the other one is in src folder.
now i am confused where to add this line "from sikuli import *"
and also i need to write any python script. If yes then just provide me a sample for that.