Re: [Question #208252]: importing .sikuli files in eclipse

vidisha aggarwal is still having a problem:
Thanks Raiman..
I have run my script using Sikuli and getting the following error:

Line 2, in file C:\Users\VIDISH~1.AGG\AppData\Local\Temp\sikuli-
tmp3644869208293073873.py

 at org.sikuli.script.Region.handleFindFailed(Region.java:420)
at org.sikuli.script.Region.wait(Region.java:511)
at org.python.proxies.sikuli.Region$Region$0.super__wait(Unknown Source)

org.sikuli.script.FindFailed: FindFailed: can not find 1347427581710.png on the screen.
 Line 2, in file C:\Users\VIDISH~1.AGG\AppData\Local\Temp\sikuli-tmp3644869208293073873.py

please help me with it..

this was a simple script just to open a google chrome.. but if we have
to do complex scripting like to use the loops and all then how to and
where to write the script and how to use the scripts in between our
wrtten scripts.. please explain me by giving an example that how to
perform google search and each time for a different topic.