Re: [Question #208435]: Unable to close the Application/opened window on Mac using Java Sikuli script

@ Bekir:
since we are on a Mac, the App class works totally different than on Windows. On Mac you cannot access different windows using part of the window title as you can do on Windows.

-- The JRE is definitely not the problem here.
-- closeApp() is the same as App.close() internally

@ Mahusudhan
In the standard (I guess you have it) the app Finder cannot be closed.
So I guess you meant closing an open Finder window.

Using
App.focus("Finder")
should bring the frontmost Finder window to front.

To close this window use the shortcut:
type("w", KeyModifier.CMD)