[Question #208847]: Jenkins and Sikuli?

I'm trying to run sikuli scripts written in python, via a Jenkins job.  I can run the scripts from the command line without any problems.  If I create a Jenkins job, the jobs always fail because, "Can't find dependent libraries".  (see exact error below)   If I run the scripts from the command line in the Jenkins workspace  for the job, I can run the script with out any problems.

Interestingly, I created a slave/master Jenkins set up, when when I take that approach it fails like the straight master setup, but I can't run the script from the command line in the Jenkins workspace.

I triple checked my environmental variables and they all set up correctly.  I check Jenkins and it has Sikuli home and the libs on the system path.

Here's the console dump:

[test_remote] $ cmd /c call C:\Users\ricsimps\AppData\Local\Temp\hudson812610939019708921.bat

c:\Jenkins\workspace\test_remote>java -cp "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sikuli X\sikuli-script.jar" org.python.util.jython ExchangeSuiteRunner.sikuli\ExchangeSuiteRunner.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "ExchangeSuiteRunner.sikuli\ExchangeSuiteRunner.py", line 29, in <module>
    from sikuli.Sikuli import *
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sikuli X\sikuli-script.jar\Lib\sikuli\__init__.py", line 3, in <module>
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sikuli X\sikuli-script.jar\Lib\sikuli\Sikuli.py", line 22, in <module>
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sikuli X\libs\VisionProxy.dll: Can't find dependent libraries

	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)

	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)

I'm on Win 7.  I'm using a Windows Batch Command build action to make the command line call.  The slave seems to be working because the script files are being copied down to the slave.

Any help welcomed. Thanks