Re: [Question #208801]: Yet another java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError

Andrew Munro gave more information on the question:
Sorry, interactive drive is a network drive mapped to my computer
(effectively a removable hdd / usb-stick).

 I had sikuli installed in this device (the network drive) because it
was having issues accessing the lib files from another drive (e.g I run
a script on drive D: and it cannot access sikuli files on drive C, this
seems to only be present in Windows XP.). It was all working fine and
using the .dlls located in my network drive until I modified the bat to
use the classpath instead of jar.

My path variable set in Windows Environment Variables is:

%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;c:\Program
Files\Sikuli X\libs;c:Program Files\Java\jre6\bin;C:\Program
Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.5\bin;I:\QA\sikuli\Sikuli-X-1.0rc3\Sikuli-
IDE\libs

My SIKULI_HOME  in Windows Environment Variables is:

I:\QA\sikuli\Sikuli-X-1.0rc3\Sikuli-IDE\libs

I execute sikuli with the following command:

%JAVA_EXE% -Xms64M -Xmx512M -cp "mysql-jdbc.jar;Sikuli-X-1.0rc3\Sikuli-
IDE\sikuli-script.jar" org.sikuli.script.SikuliScript run_suite.sikuli

However, it still searches in my C:\Program Files\Sikuli X\libs\ folder
and as a result, it cannot find the libraries.