Re: [Question #208801]: Yet another java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError

Andrew Munro is still having a problem:
I removed the duplicate sikuli from my path:

%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;C:\Program
Files\Java\jre6\bin;C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server
5.5\bin;I:\QA\sikuli\Sikuli-X-1.0rc3\Sikuli-IDE\libs

sikuli_home:

I:\QA\sikuli\Sikuli-X-1.0rc3\Sikuli-IDE\

There is nothing to tell it to search for libs in C: so why is it still searching in that directory? Is something specified in org.sikuli.script.SikuliScript to tell it to look there?

I tried running the same setup in my C: drive and it works fine. As soon
as I move it to my network drive it breaks.