Re: [Question #208801]: Yet another java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError

Andrew Munro posted a new comment:
Thanks Rai, it's now working across all desired OS's!

A very peculiar issue, I did not realise that it adds the path again
causing me all sorts of headaches. As for the jre issue, I find it works
fine if I specify the correct java path in my env variables. I will
however keep that in mind for the future.

I leave here my final execution code encase it helps someone in the
future:

@echo off

set SIKULI_HOME= path_to_sikuli_root_folder
set PATH=%PATH%;%SIKULI_HOME%libs
set JAVA_EXE="java" // set in env variables or use "%PROGRAMFILES%\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe"
if defined PROGRAMFILES(X86) set JAVA_EXE="%PROGRAMFILES(X86)%\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe"

%JAVA_EXE% -Xms64M -Xmx512M -cp "mysql-jdbc.jar;Sikuli-X-1.0rc3\Sikuli-
IDE\sikuli-script.jar" org.sikuli.script.SikuliScript SCRIPTNAME.sikuli

This adds external jars to the classpath and executes sikuli using the
main class. You can then use your external jars with sikuli (e.g mysql).