[Question #209040]: UnsatisfiedLinkError while run from java - no write access to Windows folder

I know this issues is old one and I follow the adviced steps to solve this. By main seems to be a bit different. I get error that folder c:\windows\tmplib could not be created. This is on company PC, and we are very restricted. Is there a workaround to this problem? Why is Sikuli trying to copy native files to Windows folder? Will be gratefull to get any help.