Re: [Question #208869]: How to read a number from a field in desktop application?

OlgaG is still having a problem:
According option #1.

I can't create a region that contains the number because the number is dynamic and will be generated in the field with label "Id" during the running of this script.
So is there any possibility to code something like: "get me the number from the field with label "Id"?"

Option #2 can't be used here because the field with a number is disabled
(greyed), so I can't copy from it.