[Question #209244]: Sikuli fails if the font size is different

System Under Test:
•	Windows 7 Enterprise Service Pack1
•	IE 8.0.7601.17514
•	Flash Player: 10.3.183

We use Sikuli with Python and Robot Framework. Our test cases are showing false negatives when running tests on two different machines with same version of Windows, IE and Flash Player. We have the same Font settings, DPI, Color depth, IE zoom is set to 100% etc. on both of these machine.

The only difference is in the Font Size. Is there a way we can compare two images with different font sizes in Sikuli?

Any help on this will be highly appreciated.