Re: [Question #209132]: global variable across modules

j posted a new comment:
This does not matter at all. You can change the value at any time and it
will be used the next time any code from the module is executed.

What I meant is that with the "make extra module and import it" solution, if you change the value of the var in the extra module, as far as I know, every submodule will have the changed variable value because of the import *.
With the setattr() or the myModule%d.EnableVerif=EnableVerif"%(i) solution, the variable will be created in each module on its own.
This can be a problem if the value would change during runtime and had to be consistent between the submodules.
Correct me if I'm wrong =)