[Question #209455]: Importing python modules into Sikuli

Hi Guys,

Sorry if this has been answered before, i had a browse but couldn't find anything with a working solution.

I'm running all of my Sikuli tests in a separate IDE and have pretty much got everything up and running how i need it.  However, i am now looking to use other python modules in my tests.

I have installed the Requests module into python and can successfully use this when writing scripts outside of the sikuli framework.  If i try to use the requests module in Sikuli i get an error saying requests module is not defined.

Any idea's on if this is possible to use this module within the skiluli framework?

Cheers
Alan.