Re: [Question #140519]: Sikuli X - Windows - libraries not found - problems when running a script

William Threats posted a new comment:
Thanks for this program, I have been looking for something like this.

However, I am running into the problem where when I try to take a
screenshot or set a region, the program goes away and I am unable to get
it back. Also, The command keys for taking a screenshot or trying to set
a region do no work. I am on a windows 7 64x machine