Re: [Question #202820]: Selenium in sikuli

Irina posted a new comment:
It look like I have some focus problem (but I even click on browser after it opening - so browser window is active), I try java and it works with selenium driver, but for IE I need selenium RC - and click don't work for me even in Java - if I open browser using selenium and then use sikuli clicks. The click begin works if only I open browser using App.open() function,but then I can't use selenium.
Thanks