[Question #209618]: Script simulation

Hi,
I have some sikuli scripts to do my task.  have some limitations while running sikuli scripts.
-  How i can run multiple sikuli scripts at the same time [same machine]
-  when one sikuli scripts is running , i cannot  use my console for other work.

Please give me suggestions.
see in Selenium scripts, its create simulation of mouse clicks, so we can use moue cursor for other activities.
but in case of sikuli the mouse actions are not simulated. its uses actual cursor, because of this at a time i can do only one job.
if use console for other task, script is getting failed. Since image is not found on screen . so how we can run  sikuli script in background [Like selenium simulations]

Thanks in Advance,
V.Sathyamoorthy