[Question #209668]: How to hold "shift" + click + drag?

Hi,

I am trying to use Sikuli within an application called Device Anywhere. Within this program, to scroll within a window one needs to hold "shift" + click + drag the mouse. (This emulates a swipe on a phone/tablet.) I was wondering if there is a way to to this simply. I am not too familiar with scripting languages, so I am attempting to do this within the GUI.

Thank you for your help!