[Question #209883]: dargDrop not working reliably (related to https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/133497 AND 148465)

dragDrop is not working consistently for me.   I am using Sikuli r930 on a  64bit Windows7 PC.

I create a list of all checkboxes on a screen then, select each on each a time and grab the text (by selecting / copying it).
The problem is it works only the first few times.  It checks the box (so I know it's the correct coordinates) but then highlights and copies another checkboxes label.

I tried applying a possible solution related to speed/mouse issues described in questions 133497 AND 148465 to no avail.

[133497 caused the mouse to initially drag upward and subsequently downward on the next execution]

The basic code that worked part of the time:

def copy(begin, end):
    dragDrop(begin, end)
    type("c", KEY_CTRL)

Then.....:

def copy(begin, end):
    mouseMove(begin); wait(0.7)
    mouseDown(Button.LEFT); wait(0.7)
    mouseMove(end); wait(0.8)
    mouseUp()
    type("c", KEY_CTRL)

(as well as those recommendations from 133497 AND 148465).

These are called using match or location objects.

I notice as the program continues and starts misbehaving, when it selects (checks) a checkbox the mouse does not move to that point over the checkbox (as it did in the beginning when it properly highlighted the text).  It appeared that the start point for the mouse was farther over to the right (even though my debug print showed it was the right coordinates).  hover(item.getCenter()) did not work either.....