[Question #209920]: Vertical & Horizontal Scroll bar Issue

Hi, I have two questions both related to scroll bars.

I have an requirement of capturing the image in the web page. The pages which i deal with have both horizontal and vertical scroll bars. So now how can I track the movement of both the scroll bars without using the images of the scroll bar ? so that I can re-run the test case in different systems.

Second is how can I capture the complete web page when there are scroll bars ? At present am able to capture the region only which I see or scroll but I need the picture of entire web page.

Can you guys pl help me ?

Thanks in advance