[Question #209996]: Click and type functions stopped working on 1 PC

I've been writing a framework using Sikuli and everything was going fairly well until a couple days ago.  At some point, various sikuli functions quit working on my main development machine.  For example, click and type do nothing, but Sikuli acts as if they happened.  Here is a very simple example of what I'm talking about.

switchApp("chrome")
wait(3)
click("ChromeWebStore.png")

Which gives the output:

[info] Sikuli version engine loaded.
[info] Windows utilities loaded.

[info] VDictProxy loaded.
[log] App.focus chrome(0) #0
[log] CLICK on (369,419)

but the mouse doesn't move and the click doesn't happen.  The same type of thing will happen with the type function although switchApp does indeed work.  I've tried various scripts in case something was corrupt in one of them, but each one of them will work fine on various other PC's, but not on my development image. (All running Win 7 Enterprise x64)

I've uninstalled/reinstalled both Sikuli and Java.  I've tried using Rc3(905) and rc3(930), deleted the ide key in the registry, ran the tests from within the IDE, and from the command line, and several other things.  I'm at a loss.  Short of reinstalling Windows, I'm not sure what else to try.  If anyone has any ideas, I'll give them a try.  Just let me know if any further info is needed.

Thanks,