Re: [Question #210327]: Get region of a pop-up window

Description changed to:
Hello, when I run any application (for example Firefox) and within this
application a pop-up windows appears (for example a advertisement pop-
up) - is it possible to get the region of this pop-up window?

My goal is to take a screenshot of this pop-up window (NOT the whole
screen). I already have a function which can do a screenshot of a region
- but only if I know the region.

Edit: You can assume that the pop-up window has the focus.