[Question #210332]: Is it possible to use sphinx for made documentation based on Sikuli code ?

Hello, I am currently trying to use sphinx for made auto doc based on Sikuli code.

My question: is it possible ?

Because I am getting problem due to Sikuli code

File "/mnt/ruser/temporary/greg/SikuliCode/ICONS/os_icons.sikuli/os_icons.py", line 13, in <module>
    OS_save = (Pattern("1344246133959.png").similar(0.94),)
NameError: name 'Pattern' is not defined

Thanks in advance for help.