Re: [Question #210574]: Sikuli Java API - Error when calling com.sun.awt.AWTUtilities.setWindowOpaque

This is not from the current Sikuli X ;-)

But this simply means, that your current grafics configuration does not
support the translucency option as used/implemented by Java 6.

This is an exception, that should be handled by the programmer, when using translucency feature (In this case by the developer of
org.sikuli.api - speaking with Harry Potter: I think you know who ;-)

As far as I know: it is not tested on Linux yet and runs only on Mac and
Windows.

So without modifications to the sources of org.sikuli.api, there is no
chance to get it running on your system.