Re: [Question #203129]: Tesseract problem in self compiled Sikuli

j confirmed that the question is solved:
So after some time I retried to make tesseract work and this time I succeeded..
I should have read the whole tesseract README.

Tesseract did not work because I did not download the tesseract language
file (tesseract-2.00.eng.tar.gz) and so the data was missing.

This page explains in short how to set up tesseract correctly:
http://www.win.tue.nl/~aeb/linux/ocr/tesseract.html

Maybe this helps someone with the same problem in the future, thanks
anyway RaiMan.