Re: [Question #210756]: Not able to write the text file.

RaiMan requested more information:
-- basic comment:

these are not needed:
setThrowException(True) # True by default
import array # not used, intended for use with numbers and large arrays

arr = [] # just defines a standard Python list, does not use array

Many lines of code are always impressing, but the basic question:
What are the symptoms of "But I am not able to write the DPWrite.txt"?
Any error messages?

Since the file write is wrapped in
if exists ("ULUNPAID-5.png"):

The image in the big script might not come up within 3 seconds?
In the short version I guess you have assured before, that the image is there.