Re: [Question #210830]: Sikuli book

A good idea: may be next year I will write an e-book.
This year my focus is on making Sikuli working with Java 7 and Windows 8 and to fix some weird bugs with the IDE and to improve the overall usability.

So for now, the mentioned docs are what you have to get on the road.

If you have any questions on your concrete scripting, you are always
welcome, to ask here or even send me your scripts for review and
optimization.