Re: [Question #210866]: Unable to find images when running scripts using Ant

Josiah Lau is still having a problem:
This is what I have in my method and I'm still getting the same error:

public void verifyImage() throws Exception {
   ImageLocator.addImagePath("resources/");      <-- Added
   s.doubleClick("x.png");     <-- originally 's.doubleClick("resources/x.png");'
}

I'm running this in Mac and the src directory is on the same level as
the resources directory. Please let me know what other information I can
provide. Thanks.