Re: [Question #210850]: Typing on to a text field in Android EMulator

Hasham gave more information on the question:
Sikuli script enters some text in a text field, a tab operation is
performed so that the focus moves to the next field and then a type
command to type some text, the type command starts typing after a first
characters is typed, the cursor moves to the begining of the field and
then types the second character ans so on. Ex: If it is expected to type
"Hasham", it types 'H' and then somehow it starts typing the remaining
characters before 'H' ie the typed text looks like 'ashamH'.

Please let me know if am still not clear and please suggest me a
solution.