[Question #211006]: Play sound on ERROR?

I found the following code to play a sound here on Launchpad and it works.

import java.awt.Toolkit # only once per script
java.awt.Toolkit.getDefaultToolkit().beep()

I would like for Sikuli to play the sound when there is an error. Error = when Sikuli stops because it didn't find a matching image or any other error that stops the Sikuli program.

I need this to happen so that I don't need to constantly monitor the screen to make sure the Sikuli script is running.

Thoughts?

ALSO: What is the best way to record my computer screen to capture Sikuli do it's thing? I tried Jing but it does not work with Sikuli.

Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it.