Re: [Question #211517]: Combo box scrolling

David Brown confirmed that the question is solved:
It turns out that Key.HOME will take me to th top of the list, and
Key.END will take me to the bottom of the list.  Also, I could loop on
Key.UP some large number and then go down the list, as suggested.  It
also would help if I know how many items are in the list so that I go
down through the list without having to image compare test for the
bottom of the list.  In addition, I can type(image, "text") and have
that work, which I was lead astray from when I was typing manualy, since
if you don't type fast enough it starts keying off of the extra letters
as new entries.  (The A of Janunary would take me to April.)

So, I have 3 methods that solve the problem, but the attempt to cyle
down then up through the list, though it should work, does not and has
been abandoned.  Thank you for your help.