[Question #212238]: Drag and Drop auto-selecting X, y of each point while performing action

Hello,

Is there any way that I can use drag and drop in a way that will do the following:

1- On click it registers the x, y location
2- Drag to a seperate location, but the action is performed on the screen as I drag
3- Register the x, y for the drop when mouse is released

I am basically testing a 3D model and need to manipulate the object, but it is quite difficult and time consuming to do trial by error as I need pretty exact movements.

I am completely new to Sikuli, having been trying eggPlant before this. So far I am impressed! Would totally be sold on this for sure if there is an extension that will allow me to do this, or if anyone knows how.

Thanks for any help you can give me!